- What it is: We use BTL Vanquish ME for our Body Sculpting procedures. The BTL Vanquish ME (Maximum Energy) is the only contactless radiofrequency technology for non-invasive fat removal. This technology is used for non-surgical body contouring, with fat and cellulite reduction.
- How it works: The device delivers deep controlled heating of the fatty layers under the skin without causing damage to the skin. The destroyed fat cells then get drained through your own lymphatic system, and the Radiofrequency also tightens the skin as the fat melts away. On average you will need 4 to 6 sessions, in 7 to 10 day intervals to achieve good results.
- Many studies and experts have shown that the BTL Vanquish ME is superior to Cool Sculpting in terms of amount of fat lost, cost effectiveness, and side effects.
- What it is: Ultherapy is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that uses Ultrasound Waves to stimulate collagen production resulting in a lifting effect of the face and neck. Ultherapy is the only non-invasive procedure FDA-cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin and on the eyebrow. Now also FDA-cleared to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the décolletage, Ultherapy can help you achieve a fresher look from your brow to your chest with no surgery or downtime. All you need is ONE session!
- How it works: Ultherapy relies on ultrasound waves to deliver its collagen-boosting treatment. It also incorporates traditional ultrasound imaging, which allows practitioners to see the layers of tissue they are treating, ensuring the treatment energy is delivered to where it is intended and where it will be most beneficial.
- Areas Treated: Ultherapy is designed to treat loose or sagging skin on the face, brows, neck, chin, and chest.
Micro needling with PRP
- What it is: Micro needling with PRP is known as a revolutionary treatment that uses the body’s own natural healing powers to slow and even reverse the ageing process by placing growth factors in the locations where we want the skin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
- How it works: A small amount of blood is taken from the patient and Platelet Rich Plasma or PRP is extracted from that blood. PRP is rich in proteins and growth factors, when it is injected into the skin using the micro needling system they stimulate other cells surrounding the injection site, plumping them up and causing them to increase in volume and also stimulate increased collagen production.
- How it is used: PRP Therapy can be used to treat numerous cosmetic problems, such as fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose, crow’s feet around the eyes, and mild drooping or sagging skin around the eyes or on the cheeks. PRP therapy can also be used to improve the appearance of dehydrated or mildly sagging skin on the backs of the hands, on the top of the feet, elbows and knees. It can be used all over the body.